My Blog List

Monday, July 02, 2012

Happy Canada Day!


Happy Canada Day everyone :) I did my now traditional patio picnic and had a friend and mother over. Potato salad, deviled eggs, coleslaw, cold ham, and Canada Day cake !!! YUM Got to love those Strawberries :) :)
I got totally into the theme, as you can see and found some flags for my center piece and red napkins !
Lots of fun, and nice to have company and entertain, now back to the weekly grind - least for another 3 weeks, then summer vacation. Can't wait!!

P.S. I did manage to get some sewing done. Here's one of the spinning 4 patch quilt tops put together - next I have to figure out the borders ..... any suggestions?
TTFN,





1 comment:

regan said...

Looked like a fun celebration! And I really like your spinning 4 patch! I've seen similar quilts having borders made of the fabric from the 4 patch. But something different might be really nice for a change!