After the fact I thought, how silly. I should have taken pictures and made it into a tutorial. Sorry, but here come mini intstructions:
- go to your local hardware store and find some spiral garden stakes. In my case the "spiral" was not flat and I had to pound away to flatten the spiral.
- Flattening the spiral so that it was level looks easy .... but I had quite a time on the first go round . Good luck with that one ladies
- while at the hardware store get some epoxy glue. I used Gorilla glue
- to make your's just like mine also pick up a fence post top. Sand, and paint to match the tea cup.
- now go to your local thrift store and search out some nice tea cups. In my case I scored and found 2 matching cups and saucers
- lightly sand the bottom of each cup, the inside and the bottom of the saucer
- Glue the tea cup to it's saucer.
- I attached the fence post top to the spiral garden stake with three cable straps
- now, glue the tea cup to the top of the fence post top, fill with bird seed , and voila!