My Blog List

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer

So how's your summer going? Other than running back & forth between the parents mine is rather lazy. Above is the finished table runner using the 10 spinning 4 patch blocks I "won" at the guild workshop. I am sooo glad I added the lime green inner border and binding as it really makes it pop (least I think so). I used a slightly different lime green on the back, not my usual colour scheme, but I kinda like it! The burgundy spinning 4 patch is being basted as I write and I should start the quilting this evening .... stay tuned!
For those who follow this blog , mother's cataract surgery went fine, all's well and she is seeing better already! YEAH..
TTFN

1 comment:

regan said...

Great table runner, and I'm so glad your mom's eyesight is restored! Yay!