My Blog List

Sunday, February 07, 2016

6 more weeks?

Are they kidding? 6 more weeks of this weather I can take. It's been so mild and wonderful, very little snow, even the sap is running - woohoo for Maple syrup! Unfortunately next week's weather predictions makes me think winter is coming back and with a vengence. Boohoo!  Have been enjoying the mild winter while it was here, and our sunny Sunday :)
Not much excitement in my household, one more POTC Lucy Boston block accomplished
and am working on the last of those I prepped at Christmas. Time to get into the sewing room and prep some more!
Word/phrase for this week
Stendhal syndrome - psychosomatic disorder of rapid heartbeat dizziness, fainting, confusion, hallucinations when exposed to experiences of great personal significance
TTFN


No comments: