My Blog List

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vacation Over Boo Hoo!

Geez - you wait all winter to have a few measly days off ..... The first day of my vacation it rained .... boohoo! That's ok though 'cause I promised myself to finish off my spring cleaning. HA HA HA! Well, several days later I did manage to get 2 floors of the condo cleaned and got the basement vacuumed. I did wash floors and managed to do some outside work.

I did not "clean" the laundry room - aka - get rid of much collected detrius . I did not make the summer purse I've been wanting for some time. I did not get the fabric label printed - or even get the ink in the printer yet . I did not get through 1/2 of my overly ambitious list!

I did go out for lunch, get my hair cut, make an applique roll and read 3 books. I did get to St. Jacob's with a friend for some fabulous day of quilt shows. Another day we went to Shedden for another fabulous quilt show and I learned about Geocaching, spent a fabulous afternoon at the Port. I even had me a whopping big ice cream cone! Yeah!

So, all in all it wasn't too bad of a week off ...... except I have now to go back to work. Ugh!


No comments: