My Blog List

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Ah! Spring Mornings

Is there anything better! It's so lovely to awaken to the sound of the birds chirping their hello to the day. One of the things I loved best about this home is the amount of birds. I have the usual Gracklings and Sparrows and Mourning Doves and Chickadees. I also have a plethora of Finches, red ones, grey ones, brown ones, gold ones and even, I think, one or two Zebra finches. Then there's the Cardinals and the Robins, the Red Winged Blackbirds and even a few Blue Jays. Some people hate, I mean hate being woken up by the birds. For myself I love it - I don't waken easily, but love Love LOVE waking to an avian tuneup!

No stitching to show-n-tell as this last week was devoted to tax time. Must do it three times before I catch all my errors. It's my mathematical challenge every year. I've only been wrong once in over 20 years! Not bad for a math phobic.
TTYL

No comments: