My Blog List

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Lord of the Flies ....

I am Lord of the Flies I have conquered ... they are gone ! YEAH. Of course it has meant a considerable expenditure of effort and homicidal sweat ... and once the dastardly deeds were done I also needed to re-clean the glass in my sliding door and living room windows. Piggy would be proud of my glass cleaning efforts. And to my sorority sister who, not having read last week's entry, tried to insist that I must have a dead body somewhere around, you know, a dead mouse or a dead racoon or a dead skunk or something .... NO, like I stated clearly before - NO DEAD BODIES unless you count the flies, in which case there are hundreds - I'm proud to say!

Besides this rather dubious achievement I can not say I have achieved anything too significant this past long weekend, other than to talk with friends, hang out on the patio (mine as wells as a one belonging to a public drinking establishment), two relatively unsuccessful sewing projects which will need to be repeated/made larger/better/improved in some fashion, and in general relaxed and enjoyed the fantastic weather before the gathering storm.... of the returning hordes!


Wish me luck!
TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.