My Blog List

Friday, September 05, 2008

A Rose by Any Other Name ...

And a great big thank you goes out to my friend who generously gave me 3, or 4, or 5 or was it 6 Rose of Sharon sticks late last summer .... or was that 2 summers ago. Anyway, here's the result of her generosity and my green thumb (?). Oh, and the pic is mine mine mine! Yup, I took the pic with my very own new digital camera, and I (oh, I'm so technoproud) uploaded the pic just to share with you!

At first I thought there was only going to be one blossom, but it appears there are more than half a dozen blossoms now. Why it's flowering so late in the season I'm not sure, but hey- I'm not complaining! Along with the new hibiscus I just planted, I actually have some colour and blossoms in my wee garden. Things are picking up!
TTFN

No comments: