My Blog List

Sunday, July 27, 2014

How does YOUR Garden grow ?

It must be all the rain we've had this season, but I've been in the garden several times this season trimming everything back just trying to keep the growth in check.... I like a neat garden 'cause I have such as small space. Looks like I will need to get at the Wiegelas again ! Did the dwarf Lilac last night, second time in 2 weeks! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - it gives me a chance/reason to be outside in the sunshine and fresh air :) :)
I've been busy ..............
prepping for my next major project - Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses (POTC)! I need 3000 of the elongated hexies, and about another 2-300 of the connecting shapes. YIKES ! Yes, I know, I could have bought them pre-cut online from paper piecing. BUT where's the fun in that? Yes, I know, I could have gone the InkLingo route and printed the shapes on my fabric directly, thus eliminating the need for paper. BUT where's the fun in that? Call me crazy ..... I might just call myself that yet. Still contemplating a colour scheme for this one, or do I want to ad lib as I go ? hmmmmm. What do you think? A planned POTC or scrappy?
TTFN



No comments: