My Blog List

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Good Morning Sunshine :)

Good morning :). Well, it's the long weekend (at least here in Canada) and much awaited. This is what we have all been waiting for and much deserved after that long long cold winter! Had breakfast on the patio - yeah, listening to the wee chicks chirp away everytime their parents come home with some grub! Last year it was a family of Cardinals in my Forsythia bush, this year it is a family of Red Wing Black birds just on the other side of the walkway. My Caragana is starting to blossom, so the bumble bees have arrived. In fact I had one reallly big one in the house last night! That makes one live mouse and one live bumble bee so far this spring!!
I spend the evening cutting out Dresden plate blades in blue, pinks and yellows. In fact I thought I had cut out enough for 2 wall hangings and 2-3 mug rugs. Well, I guess it's been a while since I have done this as I forgot how much they shrink once sewn together ...
Looks like I have some unsewing/reverse sewing and some more blade cutting to do for this afternoon. OK by me as I have a whole week OFF WORK- YAHOOOOOO.  Eat yer heart out all you out there who have to work next week ;)
TTFN


No comments: