My Blog List

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Eyes have it ;)

Well, the eyes have it! I have added the eyes to all the owls. Now I need to do the sashing and corner stones and the top is ready for quilting. Good thing as the baby shower is the first week of December! Yikes!!
Still basking in the glow from our reunion weekend, it was so much fun! Here we are outside a shop called "Dead People's Stuff". What a great name for an antique store ... Yes, we did some shopping, and No, it was not fabric shopping - amazing for me ;)
Now I'm thick into planning 1, 2 or maybe 3 Christmas table runners, so spent the night digging through my Xmas fabric box(es). I think I have found three different patterns, and three different colour combos. Looking forward to getting back to the sewing machine. I plan to machine quilt these, so wish me luck! I will definitely provide pics when these are done - wait for it ;).
The calendar is filling up quickly. Have started the planning for the potluck/Secret Santa dinner for my Sew What stitching group. Then there's family and work stuff coming up. Somewhere in all this I need to start my Xmas shopping, help the parents, do the church dinner thingee, theatre, work a weekend, etc. I'm certainly looking forward to my week off @ Christmas, can't wait!!

TTFN




No comments: