My Blog List

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Canada eh?

Happy Canada Day! I always swore I would not be an American and become a rabid patriot .... but I must admit it is kinda nice to celebrate once a year! And, it is lovely to have a four day weekend! Had a patio picnic with family and friends and thoroughly enjoyed the company and evening, thanks ladies!
Not much else on the home front, still working on the repair of the "baby quilt" which turned out to be at least a twin if not a double bed size and a fair amount of work. But then again I am a bit of a perfectionist.
It's getting hot, humid and smoggy outside, so the kitties and I are stuck inside for the duration. TG for AC! My IP company is about to get the boot .... I've had to reset my moden 10 times (no exaggeration) just to read one email and complete this blog entry! ARGGGGG. They are about to lose my business!
TTFN

No comments: