My Blog List

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HO Ho HO



So I thought I would get a pic of the lap quilt I made my father for the laptop he gave me! I kinda think that's a fair gift exchange. Now you can see the multi fabric border I boasted about in a previous post. No big deal but something new for me!

So last week was our first annual (at least I hope it will be annual) Christmas potluck for the quilt group I organize. It was a really good turn out, especially for this time of the year when everyone is so busy. I hope all the ladies enjoyed the evening. We went for an unplanned - bring whatever kind of potluck and it worked out wonderfully! Everyone brought luscious dishes, and I must admit that my green bean casserole was OK. Thanks Kraft Canada!

I'm still pretty much a basic point and shoot with the camera, so please nobody take offense if I left anyone out of a pic. A really big THANK YOU to JP for being our gracious host and making the initial suggestion. Playing secret Santa at the end of the evening helped top off the fun! It has turned out to be such a fun eclectic group and I'm really glad to be a part of it. I had 2 potlucks to go to this year and both recipes came from Kraft, I highly recommend this one!
Anyway, hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

TTYNY
 

No comments: