My Blog List

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ho Ho Ho


Final Christmas present completed .... TaDa! This free pattern came online to me from Quilt Arts magazine. I like free. Above is version one, which is yet to be quilted. I may wait until after my machine quilting class in January as I think it could use some nice machine quilting. Below is my completed version, yes done by machine. A colleague at work gave me the center (under the white Ho) poinsettia fabric which I also used on the back. The funky Christmas fabrics I found at the F.....Land store where I also found some nice green with light green stars fabric on sale for the binding and the funky buttons. All in all I rather like it and hope my niece likes it as it's her present (SHHHHHH)

Now, all I have to do is get through this season without killing anyone. Who said Christmas was supposed to be happy? Bah Humbug!




No comments: