My Blog List

Sunday, August 19, 2018

It's official!

I'm a (skinny) senior! August is birthday month and I am officially now a senior. I still feel like I'm 20 something, but glad I'm not ;) It was a lovely day so we all sat outside and William was very busy playing. He's becoming a real lady killer !
It's been a busy month so far, what else is new. I've even gotten out and about on my own a couple of times. Took my buddies out for a lovely dinner at Villa Cornelia as a Thank You and to celebrate. It was a very pleasant dinner and evening with the girls. Would be nice if we could do this more often and not just wait for special occasions.
Next week I'm hoping to go on a trip to Paris, mais oui,  Paris Ontario ;)  - to Mary Maxim. Haven't been there for years - who knows what I'll find to play with !
TTFN

No comments: