My Blog List

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Should I worry ?

For some reason the leaves on my Japanese Maple turned brown (not red) shriveled up but did not fall off ! So my tree is still loaded with leaves and I am wondering if I should be worried this winter, not that I can do anything about it ..... We got 5 cm of snow last night, and they are predicting a possible 30 more cms tonight! Guess I'll find out tomorrow if the weather predictors are correct and if my tree can take that much snow. Oh No - wish me luck as I really don't want to lose my beautiful tree! The people behind me have a large sugar Maple which also didn't lose it's leaves. Must have been something in the weather this Fall.
Have been feeling under the weather this last couple of weeks so not much sewing, but did manage to get out to the annual Sew What's holiday gathering. This year we did something different and went out to a restaurant for dinner instead of our usual potluck! It was so nice to see everyone and get out of the house, just wish I had been feeling a bit better and hungrier as it was an all-you-can-eat buffet.
We drew names out of a bag so our secret Santa gifts could be targeted to the recipient. I think it worked out well as everyone seemed to enjoy their gifts. This was mine - now how did they know I love road trips??
TTFN


No comments: