My Blog List

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Autumnal Equinox

Autumnal Equinox - what?! How can that be - where did September go? YIKES, I'm not nearly ready ...
I tucked my head down and quilted all week, and as a result I completed the wall hanging  innards last week. So now I'm working on the borders, much slower going I must say.
 Last weekend I got busy and made another mug rug - it's golf balls! Now that my boss has officially announced my retirement (Nov. 11th - yippee!) I have to get serious and get these done! So here's another one I did yesterday - knives and forks !
I did a lot of cutting last weekend and got enough blocks cut out so I could spend Saturday afternoon doing assembly piecing. Whooppee I got another 12 Fancy Foxes done.
I decided there is not enough blue especially dark blue, so while at the local fabric store which was having it's 50% off sale I picked up 2 fat quarters, both of which will work. Think I'll spend today cutting up more blocks - almost ready to put these togetrher.
 TTFN

No comments: