My Blog List

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Still celebrating !

Still celebrating our mild weather and lack of snow. Suits me just fine :) Also celebrating the flowering of my "Christmas" cactus - must rename this plant as it never flowers @ Christmas. I've counted 25 buds, here's hoping most of them open into flowers.
Have been busy, as usual, this past week. Got the "surprise" Hanukkah wall hanging/table topper completed and bound made 2 mug rugs to go along with it. I used the same Dreidel fabric from the back of the hanging for the mug rugs, and a white version of the Star of David fabric. Found a Hanukkah card so now all I have to do is wrap and deliver it!
 Today I'm hoping to make 3 mini Christmas stockings for the guild. We are to fill them with personal hygiene products and they will be donated to My Sister's Place. I am mater free next weekend and hope to get one, maybe two Christmas placemats completed, also for a guild charity, this time for Meals on Wheels for their Christmas dinners. Also hope to complete my Xmas shopping, just a little something for the wee one Claire. This will be fun shopping !

So that's my week, how was yours?????

 
TTFN



No comments: