My Blog List

Sunday, July 26, 2015

It's Summer vacation time !!

LOL ! I Googled quilter's summer vacation hoping to find a cute pic to post and look what I found! A pic of me from summer of 2009 in front of The Hobby Horse quilt store! Too funny!! So it's summer vacation 2015, and I spent the first day on the couch SICK ! NOT FAIR! I woke up @ 4 am Thursday with a spinning head - oh no! I've been dizzy ever since, and yesterday was the worst. I think I'm suffering from BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo). YUCK!  Today it seems to be getting better - I hope so as I don't want to waste any of my precious vacation time.
 I have a HUGE To Do list, and these 2 McKenna Ryan wall hangings are first on my list. They are 2  of a triptych, I did Clifford back in 2010 and always planned on completing the "set". well this may be the year (no promised ...)
I was going to run out to the local FL fabric store yesterday to partake in their 50% off sale for matching backing, and maybe get a nice curtain rod to hang these babies up - but couldn't get my head off the pillow :( . Next time!! Since it's summer I'm deep into reading
Am finding this one rather interesting - will let you know .... 
Should be a good TV vacation ... Last Tango in Halifax, Hell on WheelsPoldark and Crimson Fields
Hope you enjoy your summer vacation ...
TTFN,


No comments: