My Blog List

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring is Here !!


 
Yeah - Spring has finally sprung (shhhh - I may have just invoked the wrath of the winter gods). My Daffodils and Iris plants are poking through their winter cover in my patio garden - Yeah !! Easter has come and gone. What fun having a little one around.
Claire had her first Easter egg hunt the day before our family dinner, so she was all prepared and knew just what to do :). She had a bunny sweatshirt on and those crazy Bunny ears - too cute!!
I'm soooo sick of sandwiches for lunch at work, so today I made Broccoli, Ham and Cheese muffins. They smell great, hope they taste as good as they smell.

 Last week's Have it All wallet is a hit and I have requests. I ran out of the black fabric I used in the first wallet, but found this fab script print - and on sale. I may just have to make another for myself as I love script prints ... Hope they don't expect one any time soon ....  I have a huge agenda for today, including getting outside (I hope) and no time off until May :(. Sundays are never a day of rest for me. Ok, enough of my boo hoo story.
On a more positive note I have an announcement! I have finished - yes FINISHED cutting the 2000+ honeycombs and assorted paper pieces needed for my Lucy Boston POTC, and here they are
Woohoo!!
They are now stored away in plastic boxes meant for embroidery floss. I saw this neat organizing tip on a blog during one of my many tours of blogland. Can't remember who's blog it was, but what a brilliant idea - Thanks! Can't say I'm not tempted to start right away on LBPOTC, but I must keep to my "schedule" which includes housework (spring cleaning), garden work (yeah - outside work) and UFOs!

It's sunny and bright and warm today. Have a great week everyone :)



No comments: