My Blog List

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year! Looking back I can see how wonderful, busy and creative this past year was .  Most of the early part of the year for me was taken up making No Squirrels Allowed, a wedding quilt for my niece. Her bridal shower and wedding were highlights of the spring, followed by a 85th birthday family party for the mater. During the summer I got busy and made some artsy pictures for the blog - yes, you'll see some this winter ... and I made up some teacup bird feeders for the garden. In the fall I made purses - 5 to be precise, and numerous (at least a dozen) purse covers. I took a wonderful spinning 4 patch workshop in the fall which turned into 2 lap quilts for the mater and father's partner, and a lovely table runner given to an aunt. I also ventured into the Lil Twister territory and practiced my machine quilting on that! Throughout the year I visited the pater several times helping him with his computer. He's still  digitizing family pictures, hence you'll see some childhood pics of me in the collage :) All in all it has been another great year, here's hoping 2013 is just as great!

No comments: