My Blog List

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Bunny Day!

I wish I could say this was my quilt - but I must be honest, it is not :(. It's a pic of a pattern sold by Quiltville?, but it's cute! One of these days I will make myself an Easter quilt (yeah right).
I also wish I could say the wonderfully curative powers of sunlight was working for me. I sat on my patio for 2.5 hours on Friday, and have spent three - fabulous mornings in my sunlit kitchen. I'm still exhausted to the bone. One more month and I'll have some true vacation time (one whole week) - YEAH. I think I'll spend it sleeping and not answering the phone ;) Now if I can just get through May without being a Perhaps the restorative power of cake will help? . Which one? Cinnamon or Spice ? Doesn't matter - let me eat cake - yummmmm.
TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable bunny quilt. Happy Easter.