My Blog List

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Luck of the Irish to you ..

Happy St. Patty's day everyone! Just in case you thought I had abandoned this project - au contraire .. but since I hand quilt, including hand stippling, this one took awhile. None-the-less its done. Woohoo! If I were to make it again, and I very much doubt that, I would use darker green squares in the outer corners, and a higher contrast neutral between the inner background and the outer background (yes, they are different fabrics)
So, what else is on the agenda? Well, still grappling with what to make for the upcoming Quilt Ontario Invitational show ... hmmmmm. Have lots of ideas - that's not the problem, indecision is the main problem! It will be smallish, whatever it turns out to be. Wish me luck!
Below are this month's fabric postcards .... more Irish, yes, that's right - I'm GREEN all the way!
TTFN

No comments: