My Blog List

Monday, November 01, 2010

On the Frame ...

My cup runneth over. I must confess that I am happiest when I have something on the frame. I LOVE hand quilting. Next to that I love hand stitching, usually cross stitch, but any - yes ANY hand stitching. I find it totally relaxing and a great stress reliever. The workshop baby quilt is on the frame and half done. In case the pic looks a bit odd may I explain, I baste on "extender" cloths (an old sheet ripped up) to all the edges so I can quilt right to the edge. I'm doing my favourite pattern - stitch in the ditch ;) and expect to finish this week, binding excepted. After that all I have planned is the McKenna Ryan Holsteins Ahead and this gift is done! Woohoo!
Whilst blog surfing last week I noticed several other ladies commenting on the experience of people taking their FREE tutes and selling the products on Etsy. Again, all I can say is Tut Tut Tut, there is always some selfish one out there who can't play fair. At least I'm not the only one!
TTFN

No comments: