None-the- less I feel refreshed, rejuvenated and re-energized! As usual I had a huge todo list accumulated of things to do while not at work (mustn't just relax you know, must put time off to good use). Did manage to:
- removed dead tree from front garden, other sundry garden work including repainted most of the iron work, fertilized the remaining living plants and trees, some minor re-landscaping and re-positioned patio stones (why do they shift around in the winter?)
- refinished the "new" antique coffee table
- read several great novels, well ok, just 2 1/2
- caught a couple of flicks
- got outta town for a couple of days, this involved playing with my new GPS
- enjoyed afternoon tea at our local historic house
- completed Rachel's Star
- completed "Cat at Play" wall hanging thus using up more of my Black & White prints
- shopped for fabric, included a trip to the USA with one of my great quilting friend
- and dined out with family and friends.
Anyway, remember the wonderful table a friend gave me last year for my birthday? Well here's a chair to accompany it, also a gift from the same friend! Let's see if I can do a year of chairscapes ...... stay tuned .....