My Blog List

Monday, April 27, 2009

SPRING!

AT LAST! Spring has sprung - yahooooooo. Took long enough to arrive and now that it's here I'm pressed for time (what else is new) - so much gardening and spring cleaning and sewing and visiting with friends and sitting on the patio and quilt shows ... I'm exhausted already!

Speaking of visiting, this past week was another interesting chapter of my wee quilt group.  Did I mention that I am the happy recipient of another ---- YES another of those purple charm square chain letters ! - Actually, make that two (the same chain letter TWICE!) Does this mean I'm popular ??? Oh No! I hate chain letters, but on the other hand I also hate to disappoint .... what's a girl to do???? Please ladies please - No more chain letters!

My Spring Garden!

TTFN


No comments: