My Blog List

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Birthday Time!

Well, it was my brother-in-law's 70th Bday and of course the grandkids were all excited ;). I was greeted at the door by little William who is becoming quite the young charmer with his "Welcome Aunt Cindy" (the name my family use for me). What a sweetie, I haven't heard that much from him before, so his vocab is much improved ;). It was pretty obvious he had practised this greeting, which was so nice of my niece to tutor him.
In between playing cribbage, watching movies, trying to finish off my Lucy Boston and changing over my one and only closet from winter to spring I am working on this little beauty
I got the kit last year @ Mary Maxims and  am finally working on it. Shouldn't take too long once I get the machine up off the floor where it's resting for the moment. Will post a pic once mine is finished.
Toodles,

No comments: