My Blog List

Monday, July 21, 2008

Miss Scarlet, in the Library with a Candlestick

So, I arrived home Friday pm after a rather long and anxiety prone week only to find a grave in my backyard! Yup, a grave!
To anyone with eyes it looks exactly like a grave, not a full adult sized grave ( phew! its not meant for me ...) yet not a tiny child sized one either, but a middling sized barrow. What the heck! Now someone with just the tinniest bit of imagination could get all paranoid about this event ... and just one week before I'm to take summer vacation - you know, stay home, relax, sit outside - AND STARE AT THE GRAVE ? Yuck, I don't think so!

Ok, Ok - relax. It seems the local utilities company is laying new underground wiring - or something equally technical and uninteresting. The "grave" is actually some kind of mound where, yes, something has been buried, but there is nothing nefarious about the whole episode. Drat, and I thought I was going to have an eventful week off!
TTFN

No comments: