My Blog List

Sunday, December 30, 2018

It's Done !!

It's Done it's done it's done it's done It's Done it's done it's done it's done It's Done it's Done !

and now for the borders

Not that I'm prejudiced, but I truly think it's better with the black borders. TG as it took over a week to applique them on ! so I'm NOT taking them off.  Now to find the backing fabric. It's somewhere in a box under the bed. Somewhere I haven't looked since the movers threw the boxes under there. Guess what I'll be doing this week ;). Once the backing is seamed up then I'll be crawling on the floor as I baste it all together. I'm  planing on hand quilting this beauty. It will take me months, but what else do I have to do, and anyway it's all hand done so far why stop now. In the mean time guess it's sock knitting for me!!
TTFN

No comments: