My Blog List

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunny Sunday :)

It's another lovely sunny Sunday :) Don't know about you but I can't get enough of them. September is almost over (omg!) and it will soon be time to think about putting the patio to bed :(.
So, here it is my McKenna Ryan triptych. It's currently on my bulletin board at work and giving me a smile every time I look at it. I still need to get some labels on the two newest ones. I plan on hanging them in my front hall. That will be a first for me .... I haven't hung any of my own quilts since the 80's! Will be a nice change to have something of my own on the walls. Recently when doing my overdue spring cleaning - actually done in late summer - I found my temple rubbing from Thailand. I've been carting that thing around since the late 60's (omg!!), so thought it was time to get it framed and on the wall. Well, my framer is bogged down with too much work (lucky him), so I am anxiously waiting and waiting. I hope to give you a pic of this lovely soon. In the meantime, here is this week's unfinished POTC block.
TTFN




No comments: